•Combination of solid lubricants used provides better load carrying capacity and improved antiseize. properties
• Avoids seizures at high temperatures.
• Easy dismantling even after relatively long periods of service.
• Braves humid, corrosive and salty environments.
• Meets breakaway torque requirements of MIL-A-907E.
• Highly economical due to extensive area coverage.
• Averts stress built up on components.
• Low co-efficient of friction. • Good brushability.
• For slow moving components. • Gears, racks and pinions, spline, shafts, plain bearings, pivot joints.
• Studs, bolts, nuts and other threaded connections and stainless steel parts.
• For threaded connections in high temperature areas such as steam lines, generators, engine heads, exhaust pipes, gas turbines & for threaded connections like valve spindles for steam and other services.
• Equipment subjected to marine, fresh or sea water.
Product confirms to specification MIL-A-907E Marginal variation in shade can be expected from batch to batch. The colour has not effect on the lubricating properties of the product. MSDS available on request. Due to continual upgradation of products above data is subject to change without notice. This supersedes our previously issued data sheets.
Write a review
Sapiente rerum magni voluptates accusantium sequi molestias deleniti aliquid facilis commodi aut. Ea ab facere voluptatem cum beatae vero dolorem doloribus itaque culpa. Molestiae, optio, libero inventore ducimus natus incidunt qui dolor adipisci tempore tempora quo minima distinctio eligendi laborum ex quaerat eos! Unde suscipit porro est amet quis nostrum enim. Asperiores, ad, hic, culpa, rerum delectus similique minus facilis reprehenderit quisquam debitis dolores suscipit!
Qui laboriosam maiores ad. Enim, autem, beatae, sapiente minima non atque maiores maxime natus corporis possimus reprehenderit id blanditiis sequi repudiandae saepe reiciendis consequatur mollitia aspernatur cum!